Monday, December 11, 2017

God's Never Ending Light

CHRISTMAS! There is nothing like the season of Christmas. When the people of every race, every nation, every culture mention the word Christmas, weather they realize it or not, they are speaking the name of Jesus Christ our Savior. Christmas! Christmas, the demonstration of God’s incredible love for mankind.
We are not capable of remotely getting close to understanding his abounding, endless love for us. Yet, the best way for us to express God’s Love is by telling others about his saving grace. For the message of Christmas tells of the only way man can deal with his sin. Christmas, God saying to us, “I love you so much that I have become like you, except for the curse of sin. I have come to you so that I can take the judgement for your sin upon myself. This is my gift to you. This is how I will put my light in you so that you might shine my endless love upon the world. There is no greater love than when Jesus died and rose from the grave to conquer sin for us so that we might have eternal life.
One of the greatest blessings I have had lately was getting to be part of our choir during the presentation of our Christmas concert. Our director, Aaron Jackson, has been getting us ready since mid August. He prepared us musically, of course, and also spiritually. Never did we loose sight of why we were singing about the light of Jesus Christ. His Light in Us, the eternal message to all who know the Savior personally.
About one thousand people came to our church last night, and our prayer was that everyone of them would leave with the knowledge of the Savior’s clear call to them of his endless love for them..

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art of Striking Out

During his major league career Babe Ruth hit 714 home runs, but he struck out 1,330 times. Ruth is known as one of the greatest hitters of a...