Sunday, February 25, 2018

This Is Jesus

When he went to the temple as a young boy the teachers asked him, “Son, how old are you?

On my mother’s side I’m twelve years old, but on my Father’s side I am older than my mother and just as old as my Father.

On his mother’s side he got thirsty, but on his Father’s side he created the oceans, the lakes, the brooks and the springs. He said, “I am the living water, if you are thirsty come to me and drink.”

On his mother’s side he got hungry, but on his Father’s side he fed five thousand. He said,  “I am the bread of life.”

On his mother’s side he lived in poverty and was homeless. On his Father’s side he created the universe and owns the cattle on a thousand hills.

On his mother’s side with a broken heart he wept at Lazarus’ tomb, but on his Father’s side he said, “Lazarus come forth!”
And Lazarus came out of that grave.

Adrian Rogers

That is Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art of Striking Out

During his major league career Babe Ruth hit 714 home runs, but he struck out 1,330 times. Ruth is known as one of the greatest hitters of a...