Monday, December 25, 2017

Our Amazing Gift

Merry Christmas to all those who read my blog. Many of you I have never met. 
Some of you are old friends, and some are new friends. But which ever you 
are you are a blessing to me, and I loveyou. Jesus , my Savior has given me 
reason and purpose to write each day.
What you read today is a song our choir sang at our Christmas concert. It is a beautiful song 
called “Who But the Lord”. The words penned by the composer express what Jesus has done for 
those who believe, and will do for those who have not yet chosen to follow him. Who but the Lord can save us from our sins.

Who But the Lord

Who but the Lord can give the shadows light, can break into the dark, draw morning from the night?


Who but the Lord will hear our cry and answer, “Here am I?”


Who but the Lord makes blinded eyes to see, brings music to the deaf, sets the lonely captive free?


Who but the Lord will by his glory show the paths of peace?


O shine on us the brightness of you face, to earth's remotest end every people every face.


O shine on us until to each is shown Your saving grace.


Who but the Lord can give the shadows light?

None but the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art of Striking Out

During his major league career Babe Ruth hit 714 home runs, but he struck out 1,330 times. Ruth is known as one of the greatest hitters of a...