Friday, August 6, 2021

Some Truths About Heav

 Call me Pollyanna if you want. I don't care! I believe that heaven awaits me, and it will be my eternal home. I'll tell you this, once I'm there I'm staying. I'm going to shed these filthy rags, and leave them behind in this defiled, sinful world. Every horrible thought I’ve had on earth will be deleted from my mind, and every evil, tragic, violent image that I had wished I could unsee will disappear. There will be no words in my vocabulary such as anger, hate, bitterness, and greed. No stress, and nothing to cause me frustration at the place where I'm going.

You and I will not  get bored. God will have plenty for us to do. All of us will have responsibilities. One more thing, we won't need our watches in heaven. We are not going to be on the clock. The only time in heaven will be FET, Forever Eternal Time. There will be no time restrictions. Everything we do will be for Jesus. All we take part in will honor the One who made it possible to be at home with our Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art of Striking Out

During his major league career Babe Ruth hit 714 home runs, but he struck out 1,330 times. Ruth is known as one of the greatest hitters of a...